Engage TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology, drug-free treatment clinically proven to help to:
- Block the pain message
- Trigger the release of endorphins (=natural pain killers)
- Improve blood circulation (as result of repeated muscle contraction and muscle relaxation)
How does T.E.N.S relieve my pain?
TENS relieves pain in two ways:
Standard High-Frequency Treatment
- Pulse Rate is set to 60 pulses per second or more.
- Produces a steady "buzzing" or "tingling" feeling between the electrodes
- Produces an electrical signal that is stronger than the pain signal that the body produces.Because the signal is perceived as stronger, it effectively blocks the pain signal from travelling along nerves to the brain.
- Effective for acute pain
- Pulse Rate is below 10 pulses per second or at "burst" mode.
- Produces visible muscle twitching and "tapping" or "pulsating" feeling
- The body reacts to this type of stimulation by releasing "endorphins" (pain-killing chemicals produced naturally in the body)
- These endorphins act as a chemical nerve block, effectively reducing pain by interrupting the flow of pain signals along the nerves.
- Effective for chronic pain, stiffness and numbness
3 Body Area Modes - Waist/Lower Back, Shoulder, Sole
Can be used in multiple regions:
• Upper Arm