Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor JPN2 (AU)
Made In Japan. Providing accurate and comfortable upper arm blood pressure measurement.
* Recommended retail price, inclusive of taxes.Buy Online Now
Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Easy setup process for automatic data transfer.
Your latest activity and personal history is always at your fingertips with your health data securely stored on your smartphone.
Spot trends and monitor your health over time.
View recent measurements on the dashboard and get visual reminders to measure frequently.
See how your health has changed over time with clear graphs and charts.
Colour of screen lightens on Home Page: reminder for user to measure frequently
Graph format is correct at time of printing and subject to changes with upgrade of APP
*For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.