Body Movement Detection
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement
The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
OMRON connect App makes it easy to view, save, and manage your health data
Export data to .csv file for sharing with your doctor and take charge of your health!
Allow you to track your readings via OMRON connect by wirelessly syncing to your smartphone
Measurement Positioning Indicator
The built-in sensor determine if your monitor is placed at the correct height. The “
” symbol lights in blue when your monitor is at the correct position relative to your heart during a measurement. When your monitor is higher or lower position relative to your heart, the heart position locator bar will appear up above, or below the heart symbol to guide correct wrist positioning.