Cuff Wrapping Guide Lamp
Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Body Movement Detection
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Irregular Heartbeat Detection (Please consult a healthcare professional)
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
Measurement Posture Guide
Guides user to the correct position of the wrist for reliable measurement results.
Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
Allow you to track your readings via OMRON connect by wirelessly syncing to your smartphone
OMRON connect makes it easy to view, save, and manage your health data. Export data to .csv file for sharing with your doctor and take charge of your health!
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement
The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement