Omron's innovative, non-invasive cardiovascular screening tools promote early detection and treatment for effective disease management.
The products utilize cutting edge technology to ensure the highest accuracy performance while ensuring ease of use for our customers.
The new VP-1000plus from Omron provides clinical information which aids in the early detection and treatment of cardiovascular disease. It uses ABI (Ankle Brachial index) and PWV (Pulse Wave Velocity) as an index of arterial wall stiffness and the potential presence or degree of peripheral arterial disease (PAD).
- Comprehensive user-specific reports improve patients' compliance to medicine.
- User-friendly touch panel for easy data input
- New ankle cuff design improve ease of use
- Portable, all-in-one design that can be installed anywhere
- Pre-installed network functions to support electronic medical records.
Recommended for Health Clinics, Cardiology, Medical Check-up Center, Diabetology, Nephrology, Vascular medicine.