What information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on any of the Omron websites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Omron, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
- Details about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about the Website users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Through the Website a cookie is placed by Google as part of its 'Analytics' service. We use this service to monitor how visitors use the Website. Google might provide such information to third parties to comply with statutory legal obligations or to third parties who process such information on behalf of Google.
The information gathered by Google will be made anonymous as much as possible. Your IP address will not be provided. The information will be transferred to the United States and saved on servers in the United States. Google has indicated to comply with the Safe Harbor principles and joined the Safe Harbor Program of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Social media buttons
Right of access, correction or deletion of your data
Activation, deactivation and deletion of cookies
Responsible for data provided to us
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Omron or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.