Terms of Website Use
Accessing the Website
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, the entire Website, or to users who have registered with us.
Intellectual property rights
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference only and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged.
Reliance on information posted
Materials published on the Website are not intended to amount to any advice, including, but not limited to medical advice, or for diagnostic purposes on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials.
Omron is not a medical care provider and does not provide medical advice. The Website is not intended to be relied upon in lieu of medical treatment or advice by a trained medical provider.
The Website changes regularly
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- injury or death whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to the Website
Furthermore, Omron shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any Feedback:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party any other country in the world.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to the Website
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Links from the Website
Enforcement, Interpretation, etc.
These terms shall be governed by relevant Singapore laws, without respect to conflicts of law principles, and, for any action or dispute, irrevocable consent is hereby granted by both parties to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in Singapore. Use of this Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including this paragraph. Notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, these terms shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties' mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by a competent court.
Thank you for visiting our website.